My Journey To A Healthier Life.

 





    One of the main reasons I am starting this blog is to learn from and encourage others to live a healthier lifestyle.  Growing up with a Native American and Biblical background it wasn’t that much of a leap for me to become interested in essential oils and herbalism. My journey with essential oils started nearly a decade ago and since then I have done nothing but research their natural healing and health capabilities finding new ways to incorporate them into my daily lifestyle. 

 

How did I learn about essential oils?

    

     For me, it was a pretty natural progression. Growing up with allergies to many store-bought products, I took a serious interest in creating a green household. I took time educating myself and taking the time to learn what was really lurking in our cleaners, detergents, soaps, lotions, etc. I was horrified by the results, but it took time to find better options as people weren’t as health conscious as they are today. I started small and just by changing my laundry detergent and making my own face cleanser, I was surprised at how much my allergies, asthma and skin ailments cleared up. It was like I was actually breathing fresh air for the first time. This change is what initially led me to using essential oils and starting my journey with making my own cleaning products and herbal remedies 

Comments